Sunday, March 2, 2014

A little update and some finished art.

So I haven't updated this blog in forever. These past couple of weeks have been rather hectic. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to go through a mastectomy. She is recovering well - she's a strong and incredible woman and I couldn't be more proud of her.

It was particularly tough since my aunt on my father's side passed from the same cancer a few months back. Still, she has shown nothing but courage against the illness and hopefully, we've seen the last of it.

But things are getting better again and I'm back on track. I missed the deadline for the Return of Lightning contest, but I managed to finish this for the Reaper of Souls one.



I'll start a new one and hopefully it'll be even better. I would love to win the free game at the very least. Anyway, here's some sketches too.



No comments:

Post a Comment